Back to webinar calendar
Occupational Safety Webinar cource
12.08.2020 08:00 - 16:00
Occupational Safety Card
The Occupational Safety Card was developed to improve the occupational health and safety of shared workplaces.
The intended goals of the Occupational Safety Card policy are:
- to improve practical cooperation between purchasing and supplying companies in shared workplaces
- to support job introduction in shared workplaces
- to provide basic information related to occupational health and safety
- to reduce overlap in training provided by different purchasers
- to increase interest and motivation regarding the occupational safety skills of the company’s own personnel
- to reduce workplace accidents and hazardous situations
Obtaining an Occupational Safety Card requires successfully completing the Occupational Safety Card training. The card is valid for five years. Implementing the Occupational Safety Card is voluntary, but many purchasing companies require the card from their subcontractors’ employees.
REGISTRATION TO THE WEBINAR CLOSED