This Certified Agile Leadership workshop is designed by Evelyn Tian, who has over 20 years of product development experience and coaching experience in telecom, banking, automotive industries. She started to look into agile leadership as early as 2010, and her agile leadership workshop has almost 50 classes of graduates (over one thousand leaders) since then.
As a leader, how are you leading in the VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity) environment?
* Have you started on the agile transformation journey but puzzled over how to achieve more benefits?
* Are you thinking about starting an agile transformation initiative but unsure of where to begin?
* Would you like to improve the decision making efficiency in your organization?
* Is fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation an area of focus?
* Do you want to magnify the energy and effects around innovation?
* Is collaboration one of the areas of concern?
* Are you interested in enhancing teams’ motivation and engagement?
* Have you thought about how you can better support your teams?
* Are you wondering how to engage customers to see more economic benefits of your ways of working?
* Would you like to advance yourself to the latest practices and theory around agile leadership?
* Would you like to see more positive impact and value from agile transformation?
Evelyn utilizes Adult Accelerated Learning Techniques to ensure best learning experience without ppt. She facilitates the training in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize the learning experience, information retention, and applicability in your respective working environment.
Through deep understanding, activities, games, exercises and case study, participants will leave with raised awareness in the minds of participants as to the benefits, mindset, skills, and characteristics of an agile leader, insights to agile leadership, areas of organization improvements, concrete practices and enhancement to individual improvements, in addition to earning a Certified Agile LeaderTM certification.
Who should attend?
WHAT YOU WILL GET/CAL CERTIFICATION
Training materials and handouts:
Students are given an introductory pre-reading material.
Besides one of the best training's in the industry, you get:
All courseware materials in electronic format.
PMI members can claim 15 PDU’s
The training is given in English. All training materials are also in English.
Evolution of Everything
✓ Management trends and fitting business environment
✓ Journey of Lean and Agile
✓ Evolution of organizations
Complex Adaptive System (C.A.S.)
✓ Apply Systems Thinking to organizations
✓ Excel in VUCA environment with Cynefin framework
✓ Leading from the future as it emerges
✓ Essense of Leadership Agility
✓ Types of Leadership Agility and Levels of Leadership Agility
✓ Increase employee motivation
✓ Servant leadership to host leadership
✓ The Art of Actions - how to make fast and effective decisions
✓ Engage people in an agile environment – improve trust and collaboration
✓ Lead teams and go beyond teams
✓ Culture, architecture, and structure
✓ Culture profile analysis
✓ Apply Lean tools and define metrics to grow healthy organizations
Foster a Culture of Continuous Improvement
✓ Lead continuous improvement in Complex Adaptive System
✓ Create system change experiments in agile environment (tool plus exercise)
Lead and Advance Agile Transformation
✓ Patterns of Agile Transformations
✓ Define next steps to advance yourself and your organization
✓ Agile leaders’ behaviors (vs traditional leaders’)
With CAL program, you will gain more awareness of agile leadership, grasp theory and tools, and bring back concrete next steps to advance your organization.
If you can not participate this course, you can send someone else instead of you. If cancellation is done less than 14 days before the course start, we will charge 50% of the price. In case of no show without any cancellation, we will charge the whole price. Cancellation fee will also be charged in case of illness.