This five-day accelerated, hands-on training course is a blend of the VMware vSphere®: Optimize and Scale and VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop courses. This Fast Track course includes the best of each of these advanced courses to equip experienced VMware administrators with the knowledge to effectively optimize and troubleshoot vSphere at an expert level.
• ESXi 6.7
• vCenter Server 6.7
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
• Manage changes to the vSphere environment
• Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
• Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell and VMware vSphere® Command-Line Interface to manage
• Harden the vSphere environment against security threats
• Use VMware vSphere® Client™, the command-line interface, and log files to diagnose and correct
problems in vSphere
• Troubleshoot networking, storage, VMware vCenter Server®, VMware ESXi™ host, vSphere cluster,
VMware vSphere® vMotion®, and virtual machine problems
Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators
This course requires the completion of one of the following prerequisites:
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] course
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command prompt is highly recommended.
If you can not participate this course, you can send someone else instead of you. If cancellation is done less than two (2) weeks before the course start, we will charge 50% of the price. In case of no show without any cancellation, we will charge the whole price. Cancellation fee will also be charged in case of illness.