Workshop is Cancelled
Workshop: How To Succeed in A Project Driven World and Reinventing Project Management? This is the sole masterclass that will help you build the competencies required for you and your organization to transform and thrive in today’s digital and project driven economy.
You will learn the skills and technics, through a practical framework and real case studies, to excel in delivering your strategic projects to implement your long term ambition and growth strategy. The program also addresses overcoming the most critical barriers to transformations and project execution. It also provides the latest insights on how to align organizational structure with a sustainable project culture to succeed in a fast-changing world.
Who should attend?
This masterclass is aimed at:
• Senior Executives and Directors
• Senior Governmental Officials
• Strategy Directors and Planners
• Heads of PMO and Portfolio Managers
• Senior and Junior Project Managers
• Change Management Officers
• Heads of Performance and Quality
• Learn about the project revolution and how it affects your organization
• Learn how to increase the success ratio of your projects
• Understand why you will be dedicating more time to supervising and leading projects
• Learn how you can become an agile organization to respond faster to competition
• Understand how to become an effective leader in today’s changing world
• Learn the importance and the newest techniques for prioritization
• Understand how you can transform your old PMO into the leading Implementation Office
• Receive a copy Antonio's latest book, The Project Revolution
Workshop is organized by Project Management Association Finland (PMAF) - Projektiyhdistys ry and Wakaru Oy.
Bio: Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez
Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is one the world experts in project management and strategy execution. He is the creator of concepts such as the Hierarchy of Purpose featured by Harvard Business Review, or the Project Revolution; which argues that Projects are the lingua franca of the business and personal worlds from the C-suite to managing your career or relationships.
Antonio’s work and concepts have been recently recognized by Thinkers50 with the exclusive award “Ideas into Practice” and Global Gurus as #8 educator in the world. He is part of Dr. Marshall Goldsmith 100 coaches.
He is a visiting professor at some of the world leading businesses schools (including Duke CE, Skolkovo, IE, Solvay, Vlerick); and a much in demand keynote speaker at events worldwide. Author of the bestselling “The Focused Organization” (Gower 2012) and contributor to four other business books. His next book, “The Project Revolution” (LID 2019) has been published mid-February 2019.
Note: Tickets are no longer for sale
Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre