About the Masterclass
Workshop: How To Succeed in A Project Driven World and Reinventing Project Management? This is the sole masterclass that will help you build the competencies required for you and your organization to transform and thrive in today’s digital and project driven economy.
You will learn the skills and technics, through a practical framework and real case studies, to excel in delivering your strategic projects to implement your long term ambition and growth strategy. The program also addresses overcoming the most critical barriers to transformations and project execution. It also provides the latest insights on how to align organizational structure with a sustainable project culture to succeed in a fast-changing world.
Who should attend?
This masterclass is aimed at:
• Senior Executives and Directors
• Senior Governmental Officials
• Strategy Directors and Planners
• Heads of PMO and Portfolio Managers
• Senior and Junior Project Managers
• Change Management Officers
• Heads of Performance and Quality
• Learn about the project revolution and how it affects your organization
• Learn how to increase the success ratio of your projects
• Understand why you will be dedicating more time to supervising and leading projects
• Learn how you can become an agile organization to respond faster to competition
• Understand how to become an effective leader in today’s changing world
• Learn the importance and the newest techniques for prioritization
• Understand how you can transform your old PMO into the leading Implementation Office
• Receive a copy Antonio's latest book, The Project Revolution
Program starts at 8.00 AM with registration and breakfast and 9 AM with workshop. End Time to be confirmed based on Flight schedule (approximately at 4 PM).
Workshop is organized by Project Management Association Finland (PMAF) - Projektiyhdistys ry and Wakaru Oy.
Bio: Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez
Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is one the world experts in project management and strategy execution. He is the creator of concepts such as the Hierarchy of Purpose featured by Harvard Business Review, or the Project Revolution; which argues that Projects are the lingua franca of the business and personal worlds from the C-suite to managing your career or relationships.
Antonio’s work and concepts have been recently recognized by Thinkers50 with the exclusive award “Ideas into Practice” and Global Gurus as #8 educator in the world. He is part of Dr. Marshall Goldsmith 100 coaches.
He is a visiting professor at some of the world leading businesses schools (including Duke CE, Skolkovo, IE, Solvay, Vlerick); and a much in demand keynote speaker at events worldwide. Author of the bestselling “The Focused Organization” (Gower 2012) and contributor to four other business books. His next book, “The Project Revolution” (LID 2019) has been published mid-February 2019.
Early Bird tickets are on sale now! Early Bird price is 790e + VAT 24% (untill 3rd of May 2019). Normal price is 990e + VAT 24%.
Note: Meet Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez also at the 3PMO 2019 event (6th of June 2019, Tampere): www.3pmo.fi
Early Bird: 1 ticket to the workshop
Registration is billed at the time of order and after that the registration for the event is binding and therefore cannot be canceled. Cancellation policy also applies to cases of illness. If for some reason you cannot attend, you can transfer your participation to another person without any cost. Contact us: email@example.com or Ms. Katri Heikkinen +358447066667.
Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre