Ensure your participation by enrolling at least two weeks before the scheduled start of the course. After that enrollments are handled case by case. For more information +358 207 413 351.
Our exam provider is partner APMG-International. Participants taking the exam will get email from APMG about activating exam account via which the exam result and possible certificate is also delivered.
Case study driven ITIL Practitioner course offers practical guidance for professionals on how to adopt and adapt ITIL for their organization. This course is the next logical step for individuals who have earned the ITIL Foundation Certificate and are familiar with the "what" and "why" of ITIL. ITIL Practitioner will focus on the "how".
This immersive case study driven course is developed by practitioners for practitioners! During the 2-day course, individuals, teams, and organizations will learn to address the challenges faced by them due to IT Service Management (ITSM) improvement initiatives.
The course is packed with interactive assignments, tools, checklists, and guidance on how to make the improvement changes happen. You will learn to describe, explain, and distinguish among the various elements of being an ITIL Practitioner. Moreover, it helps you in practice solving, calculating, and applying the knowledge and techniques to a realistic scenario. The course also includes a toolkit and continuous learning track to give you an ongoing support throughout your improvement journey.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated the following:
- Understand the ITSM concepts that are important drivers of Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Able to apply the ITSM guidance principles in a real-world context
- Able to apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context
- Connect and align ITIL with other frameworks, good practices, and methodologies, such as Lean, DevOps, Agile, and SIAM
- Able to use metrics and measurements to enable continual improvement
- Understand how to communicate effectively to enable CSI
- Able to apply organizational change management to support continual improvement
The benefits of the course can be summarized in the following components:
- Leverage your existing ITIL expertise: Improve your ability to adopt and adapt the ITIL Framework within your current role
- Address business challenges: Better equipped ITSM teams to meet and overcome the complex business challenges you face in your professional life
- Commit to making a difference: Show you are willing and capable to strive for continuous improvement
Course Schedule: Training day is scheduled 9.00-17.00.
1. Course Introduction
2. The Journey
3. Organizational Change Management (OCM) (Lecture)
4. The Desire
5. Communications (Lecture)
6. The Roadmap
6. The Roadmap (Contd.)
7. Metrics and Measurements (Lecture)
8. Check, Control, and Redirect
9. Stay Tuned
10. Guiding Principles (Lecture)
11. Exam Preparation Guide
Audience: This course is of interest for ITSM professionals. Whether working in customer service or involved in running projects, everyone should be able to identify, initiate, and successfully complete service improvement initiatives either small or large:
- IT Management
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
Prerequisites: ITIL Foundation 2011 edition Certification
Material: Course material is in English and training is in Finnish. Course Material will be delivered to candidates in PDF format before the course. Candidates are guided to bring a laptop to the training for following up the material as well as to use laptop in doing the assignments. ITIL Practitioner book (paper-based) will be mailed to users before the course.
- ITIL Intermediates (Depending on your role, you can select the best fit among the 9 intermediate courses or can take multiple subjects to become an ITIL Expert)
- DevOps Fundamentals
- Lean IT Foundation
- Exam Format: Open-book format (web-based), candidates can bring a clean version of the Official ITIL Practitioner Guidance Publication to the exam. Practitioner book must be without notes/markings.
- Questions: 40 scenario-based Multiple Choice Questions
- Passing Score: 70%
- Exam Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes (15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers)
- Exam Language: English
- Candidates do the exam in their own pace and own workstations
- By passing the exam candidate gets 3 course points for ITIL Expert certification.
Trainers: Course Trainers are Wakaru's certified, accredited and experienced trainers. Over half of Wakaru's students rate full points to our trainers.