A study from 2016 by Simon Kucher & Partners found that 72% of new products and services introduced to the market fail to deliver on expectations. If you are a product owner, business manager, product manager, designer, or coach, you need to focus on high-value customer jobs when you create new value propositions.
The Product management masterclass is an interactive and hand-on training on creating value propositions, testing for product market-fit, and mapping it as a winning business model. You will shift your mindset into customer focus, and will learn the fast and easy methods for product innovation. The practical sessions are full of storytelling, creativity, testing, and pitching. You will acquire what you need on your day to day job, and to take it into use in your organisation.
- Tools to design and describe value propositions in a customer-centric manner
- Creating and communicating product vision
- Running simple and informative interviews with the the customers
- Process to test and validate your value propositions for business potential
- A practical way to design competitive edge
- The steps for scaling a business and the customer development mindset
- Making it a viable business