The Implementing SAFe 4.6 with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) program is for internal agile change agents and external consultants. It provides the tools to implement agile programs and validates their knowledge in agile programs, program portfolio management, agile architecture, and leadership so that they can launch Agile Release Trains as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
Attendees can take optional SPC certification exam after the course. The exam is 120 minutes duration and is accessed online – personal laptops or other mobile devices are required.
Language: The course will be held in Finnish. All the course materials and certification exam are in English.
Pre-requisites for those taking the SPC Certification exam:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
This 4 day course will be delivered in two parts:
• Part One (2 days): Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise with the Scaled Agile FrameworkTM
• Part Two (2 days): Implementing the Scaled Agile FrameworkTM