This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 2.4 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and so on.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
• Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
• Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
• Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
• Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
• Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
• Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
• Explain advanced security enforcement with partner service insertion
• Integrate VMware Identity Manager™ with NSX-T Data Center and configure Role-Based Access Control
• Gather relevant information and perform basic troubleshooting with various tools
• Experienced system administrators or network administrators
• Good understanding of TCP/IP services
• Working experience of enterprise switching and routing
• Good understanding of network security and working experience with firewalls
• Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
o VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
o VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
o VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals
If you can not participate this course, you can send someone else instead of you. If cancellation is done less than two (2) weeks before the course start, we will charge 50% of the price. In case of no show without any cancellation, we will charge the whole price. Cancellation fee will also be charged in case of illness.