Julkaisija: ILX Group plc
ABOUT THE COURSE
This Power BI training course helps you grasp and master developing dashboards from published reports and discovering greater insight from your data with Quick Insights. You will also get practical advice on the various tasks that you can do with Microsoft Power BI—from gathering data to analysing it, and tips on troubleshooting various issues in Power BI.
Approximately four hours.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
By the end of this Power BI certification course, you will be able to:
- Create dashboards from published reports
- Generate visuals and dashboards with Quick Insights
- Use natural language in the Q&A feature to quickly produce visuals for actionable insight
- Create and manage data alerts
- Understand report layout and data visualisation best practices
- Use shapes to design, emphasise, and tell a story
- See how to incorporate custom visuals into your reports and dashboards
- Share reports and dashboards, as well as their pros and cons
- Complete a Power BI data analysis/visual project from start to finish
- Improve team collaboration with Microsoft Teams
- Get and prepare your data for analysis and visualisation
- Create relationships between tables in your data model
- Create calculated columns and measures using the DAX language
- 12 months online access to the Power BI e-learning
Power BI is offered by Simplilearn, a partner of ILX Group.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Lesson 1 - Get and prep data like a super nerd
- Lesson 2 - Develop your data nerd prowess
- Lesson 3 - Develop reports and dashboards
- Lesson 4 - Tips, tricks and capstone project
The Power BI Online course is suitable for professionals who have never worked with Power BI and who want to understand how to use its developer tools and create customised visuals.
In order to receive a course completion certificate, you will need to complete the online learning in full.