As vital as IT is, it doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Successful IT managers must be able to assess interactions with users, suppliers, partners, and customers in order to learn how services can be fully optimized. The ITIL DSV module offers a number of tools and techniques for stakeholder value optimization, with a particular focus on customer and user experiences, as well as journey mapping. Kick start your ITIL 4 training today! This course is taught in English
Who is this course aimed at?
- Organizations hoping to adopt ITIL 4 DSV’s best practices
- ITIL practitioners looking to expand their knowledge of the ITIL 4 methodology
- ITIL 4 students hoping to become certified 'ITIL Masters'
- IT managers in charge of overseeing relationships between IT teams and stakeholders, as well as customers and clients
- ITIL 4 students looking to complete the ITIL 4 Specialist branch of modules
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Service level agreement (SLA) design
- Multiple-supplier management, communication management, and relationship management
- How to design customer and user experiences (CX and UX) and customer journey mapping
- How to drive stakeholder value, one of the most central aspects of creating, maintaining and improving IT-enabled products and services
- Everything needed to pass the official ITIL 4 DSV exam
Why should you take this course?
- Good e-Learning was independently certified as a 'Market Leader' for ITIL training by Course Conductor
- The course offers knowledge checks as well as a practice exam simulator to help students prepare for the ITIL DSV examination
- Passing all of the ITIL 4 Specialist exams is a requirement for reaching the rank of ‘ITIL Master’
- The course features expert tutor support, as well as interactive slides, instructor-led audio, and other online training assets created alongside highly experienced ITIL practitioners
- We offer each student a FREE exam voucher
- This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
Syllabus of the course:
An Introduction to ITIL 4 Specialist: DSV
Module 1: Global Best Practice
Module 2: The Customer Journey
Module 3: Explore
Module 4: Engage
Module 5: Offer
Module 6: Agree
Module 7: Onboard
Module 8: Co-create
Module 9: Realise
Module 10: 2x Practice Exam Simulators
Module 11: Course Wrap-Up
This course is designed to prepare students to sit and pass the ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value examination. In order to sit the exam, students must satisfy of the following criteria:
ITIL® 4 Foundation – Click here to access the ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning
You will be tested on:
- How to target markets and stakeholders
- How to foster stakeholder relationships
- How to shape demand and define service offerings
- How to align expectations and agree details of services
- How to onboard and offboard customers and users
- How to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- How to realise and validate service value
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The SwirlTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Wakaru Oy is an Accredited Training Organisation for ITIL®.